Violin. Viola. Piano
In-person lessons are available and highly encouraged. Parents and adult students are requested to pay close attention to their health and the health of their children for the sake of everyone in the studio. Lessons are switched to be online if and when circumstances necessitate.
Online lessons are available to those families who are experiencing health concerns or feel more comfortable online, in cases of inclement weather, and to students who live outside of the St. Louis area.
An important facet to musical and social development is learning how to share the joy of music with others. Students are encouraged to develop their performance skills by participating in group classes, recitals, and other performances in the community.
“Any child can be developed; it depends on how you do it.”– Shinichi Suzuki
Important Skills Developed Through Musical Training
- Creative Problem Solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Critical Thinking
- Delayed Gratification
- Attentiveness & Listening
- Are you accepting students?
- Absolutely! For the past year, students have been scheduled in such a way as to avoid contact between families and allow for a thorough cleaning between lessons (including UV light treatments). Now that we know so much more about the virus, the time once devoted towards cleaning can now be utilized to teach lessons without the fear of spreading the virus between families.
- What ages do you accept?
- Students ages 3 and up are accepted once parent has completed Parent Training Course.
- What method do you use?
- For all three instruments: the Suzuki method with its accompanying repertoire and recordings are utilized; however, it is supplemented with standard and non-standard repertoire, etudes, and other materials.
- What is tuition?
- Tuition is charged by a semester of eleven 45 minute lessons (including any and all Group and Studio Classes) as follows:
|Semester||Dates||Tuition||By the Month|
|Spring 2021||Feb 21-May 29||$605||$205 due by 1st of Mar, Apr, and May|
|Summer 2021||Jun 1-Aug 14||$605||$205 due by 1st of Jun, Jul, and Aug|